Clay is a scholar and teacher of classical dressage. His patient, clear and thorough way of teaching helps people and horses relax and absorb the lessons of balance and refinement. Participants will gain confidence and learn how to perform to their maximum potential by learning how to understand the ‘intelligence’ of the heart of the horse.
The true essence of the horse and nature are one. Each reflects the other. Yet, the horse as well as nature are both light and dark. Clay Wright works with the horse in this realm. You can learn to do the same. For working within this realm is what is truly effective and understandable to the horse, without destroying the horse’s true nature.
Come and learn to be real with your horse and stop the concepts and myths that do not really work. Clay shows, teaches, and reveals. Then encourages you to do the real work together with your horse.
Horsemanship is a partnership. © Clay or Jenny Wright 2023
- Price: $135 per rider (includes facility use and auditing fees for clinic participants)
- Auditor fee: $30/day or $50/weekend
- Overnight stabling available for $35 per night (must clean your own stall)
- New onsite lodging + RV sites available. Inquire in advance please.
For this event, please note the following:
- Maximum of 8 riders per day, one hour each. Reserve your spot early to guarantee your place.
- Full payment is required in advance.
- Timeslots assigned first come.
- $135 non-refundable deposit due at time of booking.
For more information and registration, please contact event organizer, Linda Wagner.