Presenting a 1-Hour private lesson by Clay Wright.
Clay is a scholar and teacher of classical dressage. His patient, clear and thorough way of teaching helps people and horses relax and absorb the lessons of balance and refinement. Horses and riders will gain confidence and learn how to perform to their maximum potential by working together in a mind, body and spirit connection.
Aids that are not understood by the horse are useless. To apply an effective aid, the rider must feel what the horse needs in order to understand the request of the aid and then apply this feel in the aide.
Clay will help you to understand how to create relaxation in your horse by helping them to understand the aid and yield throughout their body bringing lightness, balance and willingness.
- Price: $120 per rider (includes haul-in & auditing)
- Auditor fee: $30/day or $50/weekend
- Overnight stabling available for $35 per night (must clean your own stall)
- New onsite lodging + RV sites available. Inquire in advance please.
For this event, please note the following:
- Maximum of 8 riders per day, one hour each. Reserve your spot early to guarantee your place.
- Full payment is required in advance.
- Timeslots assigned first come.
$120 non-refundable deposit due at time of booking.
For more information and registration, please contact the event Organizer, Linda Wagner.